Updated July 18/2020
Kids Buddy Smiley do not accept any fees or payments from the parents or guardians of the beneficiaries of our application.
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content your children deserve, we accept advertisements on our application. This policy of Advertisement published makes it transparent our policy of accepting advertisement as a revenue generating model.
Kids Buddy Smiley accepts advertising on all of its sites but maintains a strict and clear separation between advertising and editorial content. Special attention is paid to featuring advertising in a way that will not interfere with your reading experience. This relates to both page design and the number of ads we choose to feature on a page.
Kids Buddy Smiley maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content.
- All advertising or sponsored content on Kids Buddy Smiley is clearly and unambiguously distinguished from editorial content through borders or other distinguishing elements and/or identified as an “Ad,” “Advertisement,” “Sponsored” or a similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Kids Buddy Smiley shall accept advertisement of products mainly of children’s products and services. But Kids Buddy Smiley reserve the freedom from deviating from this policy based on business reasons.
- Kids Buddy Smiley shall only allow the advertisement content published on the application page to be of such quality that is viewable by children. But we are not liable for the content added by the owners of the products/services advertising.
- Each child may have different perception on common items. We, Kids Buddy Smiley will not be liable for negative perceptions inferred about any advertisement content published on our page or application. Even then if an advertisement content is reported by parents of beneficiaries, we shall remove such content or advertisement from our site, after proper enquiry. In such cases we shall go by public opinion.
- Editorial content on the Kids Buddy Smiley sites is not influenced by advertisements unless the content is sponsored content, in which case, the content will be clearly demarcated and identified with the title “Ad,” “Advertisement,” or “Sponsored”, or a similar designation, indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of an advertiser or sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content appearing on Kids Buddy Smiley are subject to the Guidelines approved by management.